If your order arrives at the Shipping Company and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn’t fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item in its original packages within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Starbon, Inc (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Miami warehouse.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $100 Service Fee.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you’ll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
- If your exchange order qualifies for our free ground shipping offer (details), it will be applied.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled “Order Received.” Once an order has a status of “Order Processed,” it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been “unpacked or installed” is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to check manufacturer webpage documentation available before unpacking or installing your appliances.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (damage, wear, dirt, smell, scuffing, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Manufacturer documentation and online forums are excellent resources if you have used any item that can no longer be returned to Starbon, Inc.
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Starbon, Inc. upon delivery will be rejected.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Whirlpool will assist our customers with their warranty on any item sold.
- Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
- Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer’s policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by wrong installations or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping packages and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can initiate a return by calling our Customer Services line. We’ll guide you through the process.
Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise notified on your return instructions:
8024 NW 29th Street
Miami, Florida 33122
Please retain your return tracking information. Starbon, Inc. is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from Starbon, Inc. when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at 305-5150048.